LunaLaw, LLC will defend you and protect your rights up to and through trial if necessary. Your experience in the criminal justice system begins when you are arrested or issued a citation summoning you to court. It is important to get a lawyer as soon as possible to help you through the entire criminal justice process including bond hearings, pretrial hearings, and to defend you at trial.
Montrose County Criminal Defense Lawyer
For the past eight years Brandon Luna has trained and advised police officers and cadets. He only trains them to follow the highest standards when they investigate crimes. They are warned that failing to following his advice and training could lead to evidence being suppressed. This means it could not be used against you. If you hire LunaLaw, LLC to defend you, you are hiring an attorney who can identify even the smallest mistake the police made when they investigated your case. Once these mistakes are identified, LunaLaw, LLC will put together and file motions telling the court how your legal rights were violated by the mistakes made by the police. If the court agrees that these mistakes violated your rights, we can limit the evidence that will be used against you and strengthen our ability to defend your case.
At LunaLaw, LLC we handle any criminal charge:
- Felony and Misdemeanor Traffic Crimes or Infractions: including driving under restraint, driving after revocation prohibited, DUI/DWAI, vehicular eluding, vehicular assault, and vehicular homicide.
- Drug Offenses: including illegal possession of prescription or illegal drugs, distribution or dealing prescription or illegal drugs, growing or manufacturing illegal drugs.
- Medical Marijuana: LunaLaw, LLC is your western slope expert in Medicinal Marijuana questions for both vendors and patients.
- Domestic Violence Crimes: including assaults, property damage, stalking, protection order violations and harassment.
- Adult Sexual Crimes: including incest, date rape, spousal rape, and indecent exposure.
- Sexual Assault on a Child: including position of trust, pattern of abuse, and statutory rape.
- Assaults and Menacing: including both felonies and misdemeanors.
- Robbery and Aggravated Robbery
- Criminal Mischief
- Trespass: to businesses, homes or cars.
- Homicides: including first-degree murder, second-degree murder, and manslaughter
- White Collar Crimes: embezzlement, hacking and other computer crimes, defamation, libel, or slander.
- Theft, Fraud and Identity Theft
- Criminal Impersonation and Attempt to Influence a Public Servant
- And many more....
Grand Junction Criminal Defense Lawyer
At LunaLaw, LLC, we understand the dread that accompanies being criminally accused. The very issuance of a charge, let alone the court process, is emotionally overwhelming. From the moment you are accused, to the moment case concludes, LunaLaw, LLC will be your advocate and ally, carefully explaining each step of the process.
If you live on the Western Slope of Colorado, and seek determined, comprehensive criminal defense representation, please contact Brandon Luna for your free 1/2 hour initial consultation.