James E. Siegesmund
James Siegesmund joined Luna Law in August of 2014 after six years of work in the Grand Junction office of Colorado Legal Services. He has represented hundreds of clients in a range of family matters, including divorces, allocation of parental responsibility cases (a.k.a. child custody cases), relocation cases, protection orders and cases to establish or modify child support. He is experienced in drafting wills and durable powers of attorney and litigating landlord/tenant disputes, unemployment insurance appeals, and appealing court orders. He is a strong and compassionate advocate for those facing difficult personal and family dilemmas.
Mr. Siegesmund is based in the Grand Junction office of Luna Law.
Areas of Practice
- 90% Family Law
- 5% Estate Planning
- 5% Other
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Colorado, 2005
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. - 2004
- Honors: Order of St. Ives
- University of California, Berkeley, California
Past Employment Positions
- Colorado Legal Services, Staff Attorney, 2008 - 2014